Learning Method for English Communication
The Indian learning system had always been under the scanner for being typecast. Coaching in an Indian school/college/business center is considered superficial. Especially, with more importance being given for covering syllabus/subject from the tutor’s end and parroting kind of learning from the learner’s end for scoring marks.
This is a big cause of concern especially since India is an ancient country. It has a history of many sages and saints propagating wisdom through their teachings and silence.
The issues in learning are multifold with English Communication since many students fear to even raise doubts during English classes. This is because they do not want to be put down in the eyes of their co-students.
It is difficult for many students to even clear in English Papers that they contented if they score the least mark that would get them clear the paper. Such students believe that English Communication is an impossible task which is not destined for them.
An aide in the form of E-Learning
E-learning is at the convenience of learning at home.It assists to study through the web or virtual classroom or through applications. And, has brought about a big revolution in the Indian learning practices.
The e-learning process, unlike the conventional learning method, has the below benefits:
- Time: Helps to learn at any convenient time and also with intermissions, when learned through web or application.
- Place: Learning at leisure facilitated due to non-environmental restrictions.
- Active participation: Since the learner learns at his/her own will, the participation is never passive.
- Memory retention through visuals: It is proven scientifically that learning through visuals helps retain the information better than methods that are not visually aided.
- Better focus: E-learning grasps attention and hence minimalizes the diversions from the environment.
- Repeated learning: A web or application session could be run again and the content would not vary. Pages could be flipped multiple times to register information at the desired pace. People who are slow at learning English do not have to fear about clearing their doubts.
- Spot results: The test conducted at the end of the e-learning session helps understand accurately as to where the learner stands in terms of learning.
- The better reach of access: People from rural India, who find it difficult to travel to far off distance to reach a school premise, again when e-learning is provided through aided education.
- Empowers women from the rural area: Aided e-learning education empowers women so that they are prepared to work and be independent.
eLearning to equip oneself
The businesses are getting more and more inclusive in terms of staff. So, it has become important for organizations to look at methods that can make it easy for them to train staff in terms of operations and soft-skills (including English Communication). E-learning tool helps the businesses achieve these metrics without concern regarding distance. Also, availability of trainers and about time/cost associated with manual training.
e-learning has made learning more dynamic for school and college students. Hence, good at quenching the thirst for knowledge that the younger generation possesses in abundance.